AS TOUGH AS THE NAME
Why do we call it the Ironside? Because it has more steel than anything in its class. The Ironside’s body is pressure formed from American-made 12-gauge steel which is almost 3 times stronger than 2 mm or 14-gauge steel used in most China-built or lightweight American containers. The Ironside’s door is constructed from 12-gauge steel plate with a multi-layer 7/16″ edge reinforcement. This door is almost 3 times stronger than what you will find on most imported safes. The heavier steel used in the body and door, plus the Double-Steel Door Casement™, creates a pry-resistant steel foundation.
The Ironside offers many security advantages found only on more expensive safes including: four-way active boltworks, door defense systems, a door detent system, Sargent & Greenleaf® lock and a one-hour 1400° fire rating. The Ironside is a steel fortress you’ll be proud to own for many years.
• 3/4″-Thick Composite Walls
• 12-Gauge Steel Walls
• Up to Three Layers of Fire Insulation
• Double-Steel Door Casement™
• Heat-Expanding Fire Seal
• 4-1/2″ -Thick Composite Door
• 12-Gauge Thick Outer Door, 14-Gauge Inner Door
• 7/16″ Reinforced Door Edge
• Two Layers of Fire Insulation
• Three-Spoke Handle with Slip Clutch
• Four-Way Active Boltworks
• Up to 12, 1″-Diameter Bolts
• Door-Detent™ System
• Roughneck™ Bolt Guides
• Sargent & Greenleaf® Group II Dial Lock
• Superior’s Auto-Relock™ System
• Diamond-Embedded Armor Plate™
• Plush Velour Interior
• High Capacity Gun Racks
• Deluxe Door Organizer
• 1400°F 60-Minute Fire Rating
• UL® Residential Security Rating
• Tested in an ASME Certiﬁed Facility
• Lifetime Warranty
|Prices do not include delivery. Contact Gilbert Safe Outlet for delivery charges.
All prices include tax.